Wednesday 29 December 2010

What Was Your...

[FACEBOOK]
Note: If you got tagged by me, you have to take this survey and re-post it!

WHAT WAS YOUR:

1. Last beverage: Revive.
2. Last phone call: My brother.
3. Last text message: To my friend.
4. Last song you listened to: Just a dream-Nelly, ohh gosh, so cool.
5. Last time you cried: I forgot.

HAVE YOU EVER:

6. Got back with someone you’ve broken up with: No.
7. Been cheated on: Dunno.
8. Kissed someone & regretted it: I kissed my sister and why would I regret it?
9. Lost someone special: Yes :(
10. Been depressed: YES.
11. Been drunk and threw up: I don't drink. Haram. Threw up? YES.

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
12. Blue
13. Black
14. White

THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2010)

15. Made a new friend: Yeahh, she's awesome! <3
16. Fallen out of love: Dunno. I don't have the 'love' feeling.
17. Laughed until you cried: Yes, with my friends.
18. Met someone who changed you: I sure did. 
19. Found out who your true friends were: Yeah.
20. Found out someone was talking about you: Yep, and I'm not happy. Mark my words you're gonna get what you deserved :P
21. Kissed anyone on your Facebook friend’s list: NO. NEVER.
22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: 80% - 90% maybe? 
23. How many kids do you want?: I never thought of that.
24. Do you have any pets?: Have? Nope. Had? Yes.2 rabbits. It died. 
25. Do you want to change your name: I LIKE MY NAME, although it's SHORT. AFIQAH <3
26. What did you do for your last birthday?: Celebrate it of course :)
27. What time did you wake up today?: 6.15 a.m
28. What were you doing at midnight last night? I watched a movie. A 'cool' movie :D 
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HOLLOWS PART 2 :)). Part 1 was awesome!
30. Last time you saw your Mother: About a minute ago.
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life?: I wouldn’t change a thing. I love my life ;)
32. What are you listening to right now: Music while typing. 
34. Who is getting on your nerves now?: So far, no one.
35. Most visited webpage: Facebook / Tumblr / Youtube / Twitter / Blogger.
36.What’s your real name: Afiqah Binti Abdul Rahim
37. Nicknames: Afiqah, Fiqa, Fiqah, Iqah. Yeahh. Choose one. 
39. Zodiac sign: Gemini.
40. Male or female?: Female.
41. Primary School?: Sekolah Kebangsaan Kubang Kerian 3.
42. Secondary School?: Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Agama Melor. 
43. High school/college?: ---
44. Hair color: Black.
45. Long or short: Medium.
46. Height: Dunno. I'm 155cm and over. Decide yourself.
47. Do you have a crush on someone?: Nope.
48: What do you like about yourself?: hmmm, honestly, I don't know. Try answer it yourself. :P
49. Piercings: None.
50: Tattoos: None.
51. Righty or lefty: Righty.

FIRST:

52. First surgery: No.
53. First piercing: Never.
54. First best friend: Sarah Adni
55. First sport you joined: Rounders :)). When I was 9 years old. Yeahh, cool ;))
56. First vacation: Can't recall
57. First pair of trainers: - 

RIGHT NOW:

58. Eating: I'm not eating. 
59. Drinking: Apple juice.
60. I’m about to: Reblog photos on tumblr.
61. Listening to:Megan Nicole.
62. Waiting for: 17 June 1996. My birthday. Happy birthday to meeeee ;))
63. I’m feeling: Happy.

YOUR FUTURE :

64. Want kids?: Hmmm.
65. Get married?: Dunno.
66. Career: Undecided. Lawyer?  Doctor? Accountant?
67. Lips or eyes: Eyes.
68. Hugs or kisses: HUGS.
69. Shorter or taller: Taller.
70. Older or Younger: Younger.
71. Romantic or spontaneous: Spontaneous.
72. Nice stomach or nice arms: Arms lah :P 
73. Sensitive or loud: Not sensitive, not loud. In the middle lah. 
74. Hook-up or relationship: Dunno.

HAVE YOU:

75. Kissed a stranger: NO.
76. Drank hard Liquor: NEVER.
77. Lost glasses/contacts: YES :P
78. Sex on first date: WTH? NO! NEVER!
79. Broken someone’s heart: I think so.
80. Been arrested: NEVAHH.
81. Turned someone down: Yes.
82. Cried when someone died: Yeah.
83. Fallen for a friend: haha. entah.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
84. Yourself: Yes, I do. 
85. Love at first sight: NO.
86. Heaven: Yes.
87. Santa Claus: No.
88. Kiss on the first date: NO.
89. Angels: Yes.
90. God: Yes.

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY: 

91. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time: NO!
92. Did you sing today?: Not yet. Haha. I don't sing. I mumble. haha. No lah.
93. Did something illegal?:  Stealing? I stole  my brother's pen. Haha. I borrowed it. 
 94. If you could go back in time, how far would you go?: Very far. I love my childhood.
95. The moment you would choose to relive?: The day that was my birthday :)
96. Are you afraid of falling in love?: -
97. When was the last time you lied?: Yesterday? Can't recall.
98. Are you usually late, early or right on time?: Early kott.
99. Would you give your life to save someone else’s?: No. 
100. Are you afraid of posting this as 100 truths?: Not at all :)

Nota 1 : Thanks to my friend sebab suggest benda ni untuk di-post-kan :)
Nota 2: Maybe post ni post second last for this year. Booo. haha.